Kombucha… what the heck is it??
It’s actually a fermented drink that has been call the immortal elixir because it is so good for the body, and it’s recommended to consume it everyday for all it’s health benefits… but why? Here are a few reasons:
- Detoxification– One study found the liver cells were protected from oxidative injury and actually maintained their normal physiology, in spite of being exposed to a toxin!
- Healthy digestion– Kombucha supports digestion is because of its high levels of beneficial acid, probiotics and enzymes. It can also help heal candida yeast from overpopulating within the gut because it helps restore balance to the digestive system. Most people don’t realize they have candida but it you crave sugars, have a foggy brain, bad digestive tract or white tongue you may have candida!
- More energy! – Because of its high content of vitamin B and iron.
- Weight loss – because of it’s polyphenols, which are proven to help increase weight loss.
- Joint repair, cancer prevention etc… You get the picture…
You can buy it as a drink for anywhere between $3-$5 or you can take it in a pill form. We just added it to the store so come check it out!